Last Updated On 2021-07-16
Version 1MinSDK 14Tutorial Video
The Google-rendered consent form is a full-screen configurable form that displays over your app content. You can configure the form to present the user with combinations of the following options:
You can set the below properties in the UI part of the builder.
- AdFreeOption - it's a boolean value which is set to true by default.
- NonPersonalizedAdsOption - it's a boolean value which is set to true by default.
- PersonalizedAdsOption - it's a boolean value which is set to true by default.
- PrivacyPolicyUrl - it's a string value which is set to https://www.google.com by default.
- PublisherId - it's a string value which is set to pub-0123456789012345 by default.
You can set the below blocks properties in the blocks section of the builder.
Property for AdFreeOption
Property for NonPersonalizedAdsOption
Property for PersonalizedAdsOption
Privacy Url In the Form
You can set the below method blocks in the blocks section of the builder.
Load the Consent Form before Showing
Show the Consent Form after Loading
You can set the below event blocks in the blocks section of the builder.
Consent Form was Closed. Users Choice is returned
Some Error Occurred while creating form
The form is opened and is displayed to the user
Some Error Occurred